Tuesday 28 May 2013

Finally, i let it go

scrolling,frustration, sadness, hoping for the whole month. i think May was the month.
After all those tears and unspoken crave.after all those soundless music, tear-less cry
i decided, THATS IT

this is the last point ill go. im returning back and walking to the path which i left last April. i've send an eagle to fly for me. if that give me a reply, then ill proceed with the plan. if not. that's it. 

im no longer going to put any effort.

InsyaAllah, this is the best for me and future. i just think as if that wasn't mine and i didn't even used to have it. it was just didn't mend for me. the things that i threw. the disappointment was just because it appear during my exam week that cause me not-to-book. I can only get back 4 days before exam day which is a disaster for a medic student.i mean for me.

and i was struggling like a corpse.huh?
penatt oiii!! dah lah sem tu mcm..... 
anyway Alhamdulillah, someone was there all the time with me. and u know how much i hate to walk alone. though i didn't mention this to many. a person is enough. thanks ;)  

if truly it was mend for you, no matter how hard you try to run from it, it yours. and it will return to you no matter what.i believe this.i keep on saying this to many . how come it didn't work for me. it must work. insyaAllah

did u ever saw a women by the cliff
she jump
people think shes dead,
but then u saw a hand gasping for a help
it was the women who jump
and no one ever realize it
but do you know how can i know and retold you this?
someone told me
it was a person that belief.
A person
all it takes is a person
the one who put faith that the women wouldn't want to die
a small friend that belief there's hope, and tomorrow for her.
she decided to stay
and she was the one holding her hand
pulling her up
wipe all the dirt
and today, stand still that women on most stage
theres aww and claps everywhere
but who knows..
thats small friend was the the one behind the chapters in her next page

for those...for me
i thank Allah for sending me all those fairies
yeah all the fairies.
Only Allah knows how much i treasure each and everyone of you
the one who struggle when i layback
the one who awake when i asleep
the one who pray when i curse
syukran jazilan :)



No comments:

Post a Comment