Friday 24 May 2013

bring me back...

Assalamualaikum,
of things that never ever i hope to happen.  of standing on this land back. on tears that i burst at the first sight. and the love that i left behind. i was jumping from trees to trees and hoping to gasp for the loss one. if i could define it. is it lost or not even there? gosh, of jumping and miss. this feeling which i could trade it with anything just to get rid out of it. it hurts and a burden on me. really a burden. why do people stay? why do people love? why do people interact?

you know for those words that i spit out. i knew the answer but still its to hard to be explained and to be understood at least for me. just pray for the best. just pray for the heaven where i wish to stop walking.
Anyhow, alhamdulillah, for being here and also there. the land of love and the land of mission. ill never understand the condition of my heart. how serious and critical it was and is. but i know its deteriorate condition. im sick. im loss. im in a maze which i wall myself

please, give me back my life and heart, whoever you. bring me back what once was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment