Thursday 8 December 2011

gratitudes

Alhamdulillah,woke up early in the morn, tried to do the same tradition,stuck in the bed however, IELTS really have its own alarm that played through my unheard ears. it woke me up. get a fresh bath, get things settle, and here she is, an examination candidate!!!!.wuhuuuuuu....what a nice holiday. i readied on the dining table with an orange tangerine book. really looked neared. but thats the first time if i'm not mistaken attending an examination with my family around. seriously it a merry. my mothers support brick my feet still on the ground and a father sacrifice Siemens my confidence. thanks you guys. i cant appreciate much. hope Allah will grant us with the best. i'll always do the best to make you proud of who am i, if not today on the following days....

No comments:

Post a Comment