Wednesday 7 December 2011

shine in dark

dear day, tomorrow i'll be sitting for my IELTS exam. i dont really know what feeling should i put in. nervous definitely. please, i hope this will be the end. no more money need to be spend. i decided this will be the last. this will. please dear tongue, talk fluently and swift fully. dont easily get unnecessary tension or nervous. its gonna be fine. dont tell me u never talked before. in fact you talked a lot. it just that its not in English. heeee.doest it help? yes it will.

i'll always support you no matter how. just be cool. and dont forget to pray ok!

today, i went to my future working place. meet lots of new clique.there were very nice and kind. i was attached to a lovely friends. she asked me kindly and treat me patiently. i tried to drew the brightest smile that i could realizing that most probably they were to tired even to gaze at me. but they didn't. thank you so much to welcome me with the warmest hug that you could. Alhamdulillah it went swift even there was something in between. sorry to interrupt your room suddenly. i know u need to pay attention to others, so i sat quietly behind. gazing at the way you care for others. truly i make my love for you even brighter.

i hope in the future, i'll bring difference to your home. to our house. i bring HIM into it.he's always there, but we rarely acknowledge him. let make him being realized!

wait for me for a while,
GOD willing i'll come

No comments:

Post a Comment