Friday 9 March 2012

im pregnant!


eyh, jangan salah sangka. its only a dream
last night dream

having my own kids. 
the eldest name afiqah 
the second named balqis 
and another one still in tummy. gosh!

i remember the akad and the husband itself.
but let keep it as a secret first.
 after having 2 + 1 child, than so called husband realize that he is not ready yet.
 idk whether he left me or i left him

i need to raise my child alone
the saddest part is when i need to give my afiqah and balqis to other parent to take care of them. sooo sedey,,,

and of courselah yang tgh dalam perut cannot give to anyone.

jalan cerita of course x sedetail ini. but i put the storyline so that could be understood. i told this story to ummi and she laughed. (is that funny?? it should be sad...)

i think ni mesti pengaruh mana2 drama before that. and i slept unintentionally (meaning without proper doa and all the procedures before going to bed). so maybe. i dont really believes in tafsiran mimpi. and i didnt hope that my husband gonna treat me that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment