Saturday 10 March 2012

his then mine

i was jumping here and there. trying to pull all the attention that i had to focus on the laptop screen. I've been killing all the time i had because of the hatred towards chemistry. even though i know it wouldn't benefit me at the end. OK now, i can say who cares! (deep down in my heart i know i'm gonna cry every night)

so then i don't know what drag me to aiman azlan's blog. i seldomly watch or read his products. maybe because he stressed lot bout love which im very little interest in reading such things. even the 'aku terima nikahnya' series (ummi and lam have been promoting it to me several time but never succeed in making me reading it. only that ''rindu bau pohon tin''. very interesting and u guys should read it. serius.

theres once in aiman azlan's blog bout An unexpected gift. ( i love his english btw). and if i could quoted here from his lecturer i guess

I've met students who could memorize all the words on a page but don't have a clue what those words mean. It's like memorizing a poem without understanding what the poet is trying to say. When you study, use the approach of wanting to understand the materials. That is the only study tip I can give you. (Prof. Steven Short)

 its like a storm which suddenly bang my head. i' ve been doing this through my study years. memorizing facts for the sake of exams. maybe thats why at one point i started to hate certain subject. treating them like "in-my-dream husband"( do refer im pregnant ). so, azam lah sikit. from now on lets start putting many love into the knowledge that we gained. we are the one who have the responsibility in understanding the subject. u dont expect the makcik nasik lemak to read all those energetic or what so ever entalphy. they gonna " huh? ikan bilis baru ke tu?" just kidding. hey!, dont look down you know on such people. siti nurhaliza was brought up through such timeline. korang mampu nak bukak business mcm die. at least she got dato' K. u? (referring to me, no hard feelings...)

thas all. :) love as always

No comments:

Post a Comment