Friday 26 August 2011

twitter and fb

this is my new craze. i dont think it is aplicapple for the first one but seriously yes for the second. why???..oh my it just that i cant stop my finggers from reading all the notification. am i waiting for someone? for some extend..yes..but the person didnt pop up that often nowdays and im learning to have a life without that person since i've already found the new one which i think more suitable for me now and future.
future? naah...not that suitable actually. still need to find a better group. but yet this one really illl never get rid from it. you guys rock my life by just some talk and smile.but yet it enough to plaster all the hole that years carved on my hearts.
cewahh...no offend ok!

anyhow..really need to start my tok and ee project soon1.i have no other time (why im talking like tommorrow the world gonna end). seriously living in this college its seems that ur having a different world from the others. im no longer even to understand an remember when actually the holiday is. everything just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment