Friday 26 August 2011

just a nother day

i seems very long since my last post in this blog. actually each day theres so many things that i would like to carve it here so that my future children or maybe grandchildren could read it and figure out something about me. i just realize that im an expressive person. i cant actually kept something to myself more than a week. really..believe me..i can prove it. from the tiny little things until to the most embarrassed things.yes i did tell others about it. how..its like i dont have anything that i hide.but i just like the way i am.

just went back from SAMSMEL.we actually had a small bukak puasa event there. really an evergreen place.there are something in ustaz fadzil speech which cought my attention.hear to this line "kamu semua mungkin tak perasan sudah jauh kamu berjalan, tapi bagi kami para guru..kami nampak betapa cepat dan banyaknye kamu telah dewasa dan belajar"..seriously it kind a silk to my ears. i almost burt into tears hearing to such line. how i had abondoned them sometime and actually how they hoped that well always turn back and look even for a second.

thank you to all the teachers that teach me about life especially ustaz fadzil who teach me a lot about what is actually a sacrifice mean.thanks to Allah for giving me the chance to be tought by such great mankind.

does such teacher exist?? whoa.. ill never sleep in his class...

No comments:

Post a Comment