Saturday 27 August 2011

sad surrounding..

ya Allah
kurniakan aku sedikit saja lagi kesabaran. i noe thing things will not be that long enough kan?.everytime whenever i start a discussion on this it will definetly end up with tension,sad and today tears.why cant they undesrstand my situation. its like mcm balloon dekat tengah2 of two different person. and neither of them want to understant that this is simply not me. i cant do this. why cant people leave me alone. why they can tolerate with others but not me. do they hate me?.just because im not that expressive as elisha. not as brave as nina. everyday...people keep on saying to me that im the one that is wrong because i dont want to change. believe me,,i keep on seeking things that would make me a better person. i even put my self on risk because i think that will be a better things for me and my future. but yet none appreciate with what im doing. rejection and condemnation is like my truly best friend.

Allah,
once i prayed that i want a friend that could always hold my hand through that day and this long journey. i cant see them yet..

sorry to those who read this post. i really need to burst it out.and i didn't create this blog for you. but for me. despite anything that you wanna think or say. i dont care. even i didn't grow to this age with any of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment