Wednesday 6 August 2014

Day 2

Day 2- brought the girls to ucd today. I didnt expect them to be this excited. I mean, just ucd. School, lab etc.. Etc.. I forgot they were archie student. Every single angle is a new idea to them. Daang .. Seing them getting excited, i hoover them all around ucd. And the most epic is ucd's very own schools of architecture. Personally thats an achievement for me. Seriously, no one ever knew that place i think, i was accidently there while searching for our banner. At least, tue girls spend a relly good time there. I really hope the were. Ekah was not that excited, maybe because she knew she got plenty time still and that her. Jaga style org kata. 

What a day. We cycled all the way. Tercabit dh rasenye kaki ni. And balik2 terus lari2 utk masak amd laundry. I even made my very fist time taco. Yeay!! Fifi keep on saying it may rival secret recipe. :) :)

Tomorrow a new day and i have important meetings. Opsss

No comments:

Post a Comment