Wednesday 19 December 2012

if you, ill say this


i like the way u address me
i thought that im flying when u call me
i can stop smiling while talking to you. you asked. i just said becoz im like this
im not. im soo happy to hear your voice, talking to me
u didnt know those think kan?

i just want  to be by your side
i just want to support you when you have no hope
i want to make you happy when the world dissapoint you
i just want to keep quiet, and you do all the talking
i just want someone to hear me

sometimes i question myself,  i am normal aren't i?
being here far from your family
you just need someone to be there for you. some human.
and i thank Allah so much that He game me a she
no a He
because i cant handle it
i dont think i can handle it.

let the 'he' be my husband terus.
 i dont want anything in the middle





No comments:

Post a Comment