Wednesday 19 December 2012

exam habis

what the purpose of writing if ur making it private in the first place....

Ireland yet to snow


Assalamualaikum sayangs sekalian,
i just ended my exam week. almost a week but the tiresome was urghhhh...just cant describe it but i know life was worth it that time as to compare to my state right now. i dont know what to do. i guess im just born to be a doctor! those crazy time. i did asked kak yati and suha in the first week that im free for anything after the exam week. call me for any help. no, nothing was on. so i wasted one day of my life. if i was to die at the age of 70 know that i actually only alive for 69 days. Allah, actually less than that.

ok so tomorrow will be better,
here how i thought it will be. am going to meet kak yati in the morning. she offer the title bibik. bibik pown bibik lah meringankan keje org kan bagus. i wanna cook!!!. so then ill go to city buy stuufff for cooking and baking. yeay!. then balik rumah and start all those things. how nice if farah can ajak me to her house to bake!!!. but so malu nak pg her house. i always make her house as mine. so now ill keep my very best to visit them very least. supaya btambah kasih sayang apabila bertemu sekali sekala. :P

i also dont know how am so attach to farah few backdays. i can say that she soo funny and to this day am so comfortable with her. i like somebody else before. keep on kejar2 that person by the help of farah. but dont realize that we grew this relationship along the way and i almost forgot who my actual subject was. but i still love all of them. ngeh ngeh ngeh....
shes now my first ever  (senior) best friend. i like her :)

naaahhh pleaseeee dont hope that ill spitt out all those lovely words even though i have sooo mannyyy and i want to express it. but i just cant.
did u ever heard i say;
 "i love you",
"ana sayang giler kat anti"
"i just wanna meet you and that's all i want with you"
" its enough that u let me to love you. i dont hope you to love me back"

never

im sooo good in writing but not in expressing face to face. So to all my sayangs, i might sound very cold heart sometimes but i just cant help my self from not-expressing those words.

when i love someone, i dont forget their names. so, whenever i call u by the name, thats mean i love you.

 i'll keep on texting and conteng  someones wall with just a 'smiley'...thats means " i missed you so much".
 a 'like' and a reply means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment