Monday 4 July 2011

tulisan berdakwat ikhlas

Assalamualaikum..(kalau ikut versi maria elena kene tambah.."tak jawab dose, kalau jawab sayang"..hehehe..cute kan)

just wanna share a story. actually i dont have any intention to purposely share. it is just for my eye actually. but since i have a complicated decision (whether to make mablog private or public)./so i guess i'll just proceed. being me.seriously..most of what i post here is me. maybe somehow i did cover2 sket. but most of it. yup thats me. for those who know me dari luar je,,i guess u'll think twice.owh..maybe thousand
"die ke ni?"
but im sure thats not whats going to happen to those who already know me quit sometime.
"this is me isnt it?"
ok whatever..

i just wanna share..
like what i kept on posting on mablog lately. for those who know..ada kecelaruan pemikiran sikit. tengelam timbul sometime i think im right. sometimes not. but mostly i do realize it is wrong. i didn't really kept in by my side. I've told several and most of it also agree with me. it is not good. only diba yang a bit positive on it (no to forget my bes-tie..zaim.)

and today..
after several doa and prayer
i realize something. not to say that im being very sensitive but i do felt sad somehow of what he did to me.
i admit ab bit frustrated since i look up on him this days
but..
i guess thats the best. for me to hate him. for me so that he is not everything. for me to realize theres someone that i need to care more

"sangat baik kalau Allah tak temukan kita dengan mana2 cinta manusia.sbb itu tandanya Allah tak mau hati kita dikecewakan.takde cinta setulus cinta Allah"

yes..i admit.

bukan ape pun sbanrye. i always stand differently from other.every aspect-in my life is so special and different. theres no one have the-same-story like me. and this is my new episode that ended juat the same with the previous but much better perhaps

please be better


No comments:

Post a Comment