Sunday 14 October 2012


"we have too many love yet to discover among us.."

no guys ever succeed in making me adore him
as much as how i adore u sister
you make my hearts stops for seconds when i met you after a long time
u make me prepare speech before i could talk to you
even a casual one
u should know how  high i am when u called me
my leg wasn't on the ground
i like to see when ur happy even if it means that i need to sacrifice my weekend
i like it when you asked me to stay
and it's very easy for me to make the decision
i never felt this for anyone before
i'll never ask for you to have the same for me
its enough for having you around


who said we cant be happy without men around?
open your eyes
 we have too many love yet to discover among us

p/s : im still normal and i'll get married to a man.lol. is that answering?


No comments:

Post a Comment