Friday 3 August 2012

isn't the time yet

You know ( i know you don't know), reading through all those stuff really push me sooo hard to get into it
ur friends talking bout it,their parent (mine so little lah), fb,,etc..etc.. semualah
it's an AFFAIR.  BIG AFFAIR. 
Ya Allah, grow up lah sakinah
am not any more in those Disney fairytale. 
am living on earth. no more that happily ever after without doing nothing.
haisy..
anyway, still I cant deny my deep down feeling
every women hope for one.
but different people have different path
and mine
coming insyaAllah

what am I talking about
only Allah and I know.
(ke korang boleh teka?)

anyway,
sile beri tepukan gemuruh untuk saya yang berjaya drive sorang2 di tengah malam pergi iftar kat rumah akhawat. 
sumpah saya takuuuut sangat. but sampai bila nak bergantung dengan manusia. tapi saya ade bergantung sikit dekat sygic. Alhamdulillah ya Allah. sebaik2 pelindung!. and sygic, you know that i love u kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment