Thursday 7 June 2012

kenapa saya menulis?

erm?. soalan ni pernah ditanya suatu ketika dahulu. saya pun x pasti jawapan apa yang sepatutnya saya beri.it is just a matter of hobby. insyaAllah, x bercita-cita pun nak jadi sefemouse mana2 blogger yang terkenal. it just that i like to reread whatever i wrote. i used to have a diary where i'll put every single personal things. so, thought of something modern. i don't encourage people to read. but im not gonna stop if they do so because it is not private. seldomly i wrote about my friends and i love when they read it. in a way, that's how i show my appreciation and love towards people and things around me. im kindda an ego person. i don't speak my feelings but i write it. so, if its happen that i'm no longger exist in this world, search for my diary. hehehe. no lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment