Sunday 15 January 2012

subconsciously

subconsciously, i went to the other stairs not the usual one. my head was spinning thinking about andrew. and miss jane was begging me to visit her house again. cant they understand? Andrew would'nt want me anymore.so what the point of going there. even to talk what more to touch. sigh. and this bestie Alex, couldnt stop saying that im totally wrong. ok i admit that both of us spend almost 2 month working on the solution. suprisingly even professor Murray approve on it. but the patient itself had stop!.so what else i can do.so this evening since jane called me. i might put a night there explaining to her all my last prescription and the therapy stuff that Andrew need to undergo without me. without me...
its very hard to let him alone when most of my evening was filled with memories of him. i hardly recalled any evening without him. i don't know to whom should i pity for. me for not completing my last observation or him for loosing me and his treatment. i would'nt say much. that's what i promise. to whom?

Andrew, at least listen

No comments:

Post a Comment