Thursday 6 October 2011

they said..


"A doctor can heal flu, deep wound,mend a broken leg, but not a broken heart.."

how do you so sure on that? 
depends on what type of doctor u meet.
even the word doctor is to broad

there was once i 'meet' a doctor as well as a heart sealer
she's so good
because she knows her aim and target
being a doctor is just a reason for it 

saya pernah juga bertemu yang bukan pun doktor
tapi segenap episod hidup saya
dialah syifa'
my beloved ummi
tak pernah genggam sijil kedoktoran
tapi pakar dalam mana2 pun penyakit anak2 dia
saya ingat masa ummi sendiri jadi doktor membuat minor operation to my hand. and later than my sister got the same disease, and we took her to the clinic.
guess what!
the doctor did just the same like my ummi did for me
see..

when you do something because of love, u'll able to fly beyond your own or others expectation
thats why HE did asked us to do something all heartedly

happy amal!

this photo did made me eager to have my own young caliph
insyaAllah, long term investment!



~**

No comments:

Post a Comment