Monday 31 October 2011

mood-y-ly


walllaaa,,,,another day of mood-y-ly mood is coming.welcome d day. pffffttt.. confuse like hanging everywhere.and im stuck in one of it. trying to escape but ill jump into another same. at this point i dont know what could calm me down,,really i've put that distance with him. remembering him vividly seem no longer give
any effect to me. seriously,,im kinda lost somewhere,,ive lost my love one. owh no,the one that love me. oooo Allah, me know nothing to do. taking each step empty-y-ly.it seems that the key to keep me drive has no longger there. im holding it again myself all alone.

what??? am i mumbling about. it just that, things didn't turn to what we expected.so im kinda miserable at the momment.any number are engage. arghh...ok i should get back to my life and workssss..till then,bubye

sory for making you hear such thing. i was hoping to write something better to you. but im a-bit-y negative right now,,how im suppose to see the sun when im at night. anyway hope your day much better,arent you?

btw, just to get u update with my new hobbiee...
tada..

kejuuuu...

ape pasallah mai nie

bakal2 dr,,aceccece..
atas permintaan ramai..presenting..elisha..hohohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment