Wednesday 5 June 2013

making it my way

Assalamualaikum,
its not that i want to put you aside. its just that i think we both need time. 
no no no, its me...only perhaps. 
i need time to learn and understand. 

kehidupan berjalan seperti biasa
namun salah kita mentafsir keadaan
sungguh unik dan menarik

to understand it in a very hard way.
when ur weakness became something that is so vivid and definite
u tried to flee
u thought u've make-ff so hard and fast
to keep it low 
everything was smooth and silky
like hairs
sometimes it tousled
so i comb and mend it
i thought i mend it
but it wasn't

im trying to find the old and stronger me
i know that i have no one but Allah
the one that i need to chamber all my love and trust
lock deep in
so that
even though i let it go forth
i know i have kick-off it
with 

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

someone out
i need a hand
to mend my defective heart





No comments:

Post a Comment