Friday 28 September 2012

should be the other way

this place should be decorated with so many buds of laughter and the very bit sweets of my life
but i don't have the other way to tell it
i left my blue book at home anyway
i really shouldn't


(drama lah sangat~)

really just stop and be considerable and sporting lah sket.
your not the only sponsored people here

i want to walk by my self
bravely speak my mind
put aside my hesitation
independently ride my legs
be nice to everyone

 you don't need to be so damn brilliant to survive this race
head up some of your soft skills
there is where the society will create that 'cling' on you
life is short if you think of
what afraid you?
grab that every second in front
pull the one behind

as i said thousand times before
be nice
then i'll treat you just the same
i can give you Ainun as example
Dora some more
Mark? erk...

pesanan penaja (penaja as in myself, lol)  as to conclude
menggelabah is my trait, but i hate it
thanks to you, i lost it somewhere
just because to encounter 'this situation'

now only  i realize where was that so called 'sakinah' in me




No comments:

Post a Comment