Wednesday 25 July 2012

... i dont know


No specific title that could describe my feelings for now. maybe I almost hit the bio-clock. maybe. didn't look at the calender yet. I have no mood at all in anything. to sleep and even to wake up. what's happening to me?

I'm just tired of worrying. too many things. there's like tones of 'perhaps' in me. what if this. what if that. and I really need to talk to someone. I used to tell my mum every single things even the tiniest things in life. But that feeling somehow flew no where to be found. I still talked to her on some matter but not all. i don't want to trouble and mess up her chaotic-enough-life. being with her almost every time now, makes me realise that she have far more important things to consider. and I'm the eldest. I need to grew up and be sensible. Being the one that soon my siblings can cling on. not the one with all the annoyance .

No comments:

Post a Comment